Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Little Bit of Concrete

Real Estate School was tough!  It was an all-consuming two weeks, but I made it through!  Now I just have to take the state test to get my license.

I'm thrilled to let you know that we finally started construction.  Our project manager called on the 24th to say that they had started the day before.  We were in the area the next day and I was able to get a picture:

Ronnie drove by on Thursday and said that there were concrete columns.  Next week they will be pouring the slab and then they will start framing.  I'm gonna try and get out there later this week or early next week.  I can't wait to watch this house go up and share all the progress with you!!

xx Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...