Sunday, September 30, 2012

Topping Out

Back when I was working in commercial construction, Topping Out (when all the concrete was poured and the full height of the building had been reached) was cause for celebration - parties and food and t-shirts!  lol.

So let's celebrate the "topping out" of our building :)



There were a few workers finishing up the roof, see them up there?

It makes me so giddy to see my living room, bedroom, and closet, and if I peer all the way through, I can see the garage and the second bedroom :)



And how awesome are these full building shots?!

Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be able to step inside and get some interior shots :)
 

xx Heather

2 comments:

  1. Wooohooo....that's so awesome! Definitely reason to celebrate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks like it is coming along nicely. Sorry you have to wait till January!! But, that will be here before you know it.

    Congratulations on passing your exam!! That's alot of hard work.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...