Friday, August 17, 2012

A Whole Lot of Nothing

It's been a bit over two weeks since I've posted, but there has just been a whole lot of nothing going on.

I thought I would be able to tell you that we started construction, but I can't.  We had our Pre-Construction Meeting on July 30th.  The builder's policy is that when 80% of the units in a building are sold, they can begin construction.  However, the county (or whoever the powers that be are) has decided we can't start until the building is 100% sold >.<  So, we are waiting on one more unit to go to contract and then we can start.  

In other news, my 2.5 year stint as a housewife is coming to an end.  On Monday I start a 2-week class so that I can get my Real Estate License.  My days are always wide open (and a bit boring a lot of the time)  and I realized that all my little ideas for the new house add up to over $20k.  So yea, if I wanna make it happen, time to get back to work!

xx Heather

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather~
    I hope that one unti sells...and fast!

    Good luck on your new adventure--I hope your class goes really well!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...