Monday, February 18, 2013

Big Annoucement!!

Well last time I posted was back in December so let me update you all.  Construction finished in early January and we were supposed to close within two weeks of that.  We ended up having a bunch of delays, mainly due to the appraisal, but I am happy to say that we are closing on Thursday and moving the following weekend.

But the real reason I've been MIA is this little cutie:

The morning sickness and fatigue made pretty much everything unappealing.  I just entered the second trimester today and we'll be bringing our little baby home sometime in August.

Stay tuned for more house and baby updates :)

xx Heather

1 comment:

  1. Yipeeeeeeeee! Congrats Heather! So happy for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...