Monday, October 25, 2010

Dream Vacation ATC Swaps

First off, I have to mention that Today is my One Year Blog Anniversary. Woo-hoo. {and tomorrow is my 7 year anniversary}

I got my ATC cards back a few days ago and would you believe that of the 7 girls in my group, 5 of us chose Paris?!?

I decided to make a mini album to keep them in after seeing this YouTube video.



The paper I used has postage stamps all over it - very fitting for a travel theme.   The large white flower came from my goody swap and the center flower and lace is from Prima.  I also used a Tim Holtz hitch post to  loop the lace onto as a closure.


These two cards have a Moulin Rouge feel.  The one on the left is from Deb and the one on the right is from Marelys.

These two cards have a more vintage feel - and how cute that they both had the same charm?  The one on the left is from Kim and the one on the right is from Eileen.
These last two cards round out the group.  On the left, FayeCat wants to be On The Road and Dawn wants to travel to Australia.

I really enjoyed this swap.  I've already sent in my October cards and I've been working on November.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little album, and a great keepsake! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I forgot to say happy 1 year blog anniversary, and happy anniversary as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 1 year of blogging...congrats! =) Happy Anniversary too! =) Love that album and video...very cute! Have a great day! XO ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, Heather! I love the Paris theme myself. What a lovely book you made for them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...