Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October Swaps

All of my creative energy lately has been going into scrapping and swapping - I hope you aren't getting sick of me, but I wanted to share my ATC cards and Flowers.


I took a collage approach to building the base of this card.  I used three different papers, glimmer mist and stamps.
I then glimmer misted a prima flower, added some black lace behind it, and a making memories brad in the center.
Each card got a rub-on and stickers that I enhanced with glossy accents.
After all this, I felt the card was really busy and it needed a focal point - so I cut a bat from my cricut and added googly eyes to it.  I also cut some witches and heat embossed the broom copper.


Here are my flowers, I did the grunge type roses and dressed them up with glimmer mist, rhinestones, and little chalk bead center things.

And can anyone tell me why the borders I add to my pics only work half the time?  I just don't get it.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your color choices!! Do you watch Heidi Swapp live? I think it is linked to her blog. I love watching her use the glimmer mist products. Really fun and adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...