Monday, October 18, 2010

Shabby Chic Flowers

I received my first round of swap flowers this weekend and I was so excited to see them all.

These flowers are from Roxy. I was so excited to get flowers from her because I watch her youtube videos (roxyfur) and she created the Your Paper Pantry site that these swaps are hosted on.


These are from Dawn, they have such awesome texture and pretty little centers.

These are from Barbara, she made such awesome shapes and they are all glimmered up!

And these are from Tami, she got such great height on her flowers - and then there are the stick pins.  I have seen them in videos, but in person they are amazing!  I'm starting to gather supplies so I can make them, too!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Those are really pretty! What a fun swap. The stick pins are fun to make and they look so nice!!c

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...