Monday, April 12, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award

I'm a bit late on accepting and sharing my award, but I wanted to put some thought into it.

Alisha @ Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife awarded me with the Beautiful Blogger Award

The rules are to share ten things and pass it on to ten bloggers.

10 Things You Didn't Know About Me:

1. Thursday, April 15th, is my birthday - feel free to guess how old I am turning. I'll share it on my birthday.

2. I don't have a driver's license. It is a major pain in the butt and I know I need to get on with it.

3. I have four tattoos - a cluster of stars on my right hip, a plumeria on my back a.k.a. tramp stamp, a dragonfly on my left foot, and my hebrew name on my left wrist. I also have my nose and navel pierced.

4. I got married when I was 19 and didn't tell my family about it. A year later I told them I got married but shaved a year off. I finally told the truth last year.

5. I have a BBA in marketing and my career ambition is to be a SAHM.

6. I constantly struggle with my weight. I am just shy of 5 feet. At my heaviest I was 185lbs, at my lowest I was 127lbs. Right now I am 155lbs. I want to get back to 140lbs. I feel comfortable at that weight and I don't have to fight too hard to stay there.

7. I am the oldest of four. My brother is a film editor, my sister is a junior in college, and my little brother is in middle school. My sister-in-law is also in middle school and my brother-in-law is in elementary school.

8. I love the entire Real Housewives franchise. Andy Cohen - I think you realized that DC doesn't have much to offer b.c I haven't heard anything more about it. Please go to Dallas next - I want to see some Southern Belle cat fighting.

9. I do not like the area I live in (Virginia just outside DC). It just doesn't do it for me. I am hoping to move this summer.

10. I am lucky enough to have two moms - my mom and stepmom (I guess I have three b.c my mother-in-law is awesome too). Neither of them is very domestic, so I adopted Martha Stewart to teach me how to cook, clean and take care of my home.

And here are the ten ladies I am giving this award to:
1. Beth @ Stories of A to Z
2. Mandi @ Finding Home
3. Sherry @ Creations from my Heart
4. Cate @ A Tree Lined Street
5. Carmen @ Beyond the Fringe
6. Autumn @ design*dump
7. Jennifer @ Hope Studios
8. Amanda @ Imperfectly Beautiful
9. Dee @ September the March
10. m^..^ @ Tales from an OC Cottage


Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! & I very happy (early) birthday to you! My birthday is the 14th, so we are bday buddies :) Hope you have the best bday yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather how sweet of you! Thank you so much for thinking of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! I really enjoyed reading your 10 things...especially the marriage thing. Too funny!! I'll have to give mine some thought too. Thank you SO much for the award...it was really sweet of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always fun to learn more about a fellow blogger! Congrats on the award.

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice! Thank you for thinking of me. I loved learning a little more about you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. heather,
    thank you so much!
    i will try to post my answers soon...if i don't get to it, it's just that i am crazy busy right now, but please know that i really do appreciate it!
    :)
    i love the real housewives too---but only the OC and New Jersey ones. i tried watching atlanta and new york, but i just couldn't get into it. i think it was that odd redhead and her weirdo husband that did it in for me. i just couldn't watch them blow thousands of dollars on tacky clothes--it was making my eyeballs hurt.
    :)
    and i am also one of four kids---i am the second oldest and only girl.
    and hey, if you ever figure out the best way to get rid of that last 15 pounds, let me know!
    have a fabulous day,
    autumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. How in the world do you hide being married for a year???! This was so fun to get to know more about you. I am honored to be amongst this list of fabulous ladies. As you might imagine, I have shared way more than anyone cares to know about myself on my blog in a million places so I'll spare the world from hearing more. But I love to receive awards and am humbled that you chose me :)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. From one Real Housewives fan to another...thank you for sharing your award with me! So sweet.

    I loved reading all about you. I am dying over here that you didn;t tell your family you were married...you bad girl!

    ~Amanda
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Heather,
    Wanted to thank you for listing my blog as one of the 10 you awarded. That was so sweet of you. I enjoyed reading the interesting things about you.
    blessings...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such interesting things to read about you! A cluster of star tattoos - ahh - if I ever got a tattoo all I know for sure is that it would involve a star. Love those things. So I'm curious how no one knew that you were married for a year. You don't have to explain if you don't want to! Thanks so much for including me in the list of gals you want to pass your award on to. I can't wait to post about it. Now I need to think of something interesting about me. Might be kind of hard. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...