Saturday, April 24, 2010

Cricut Gift Bags

I had another fun assignment from my online Cricut class that I wanted to share. We made gift bags using the Plantin cartridge.

How are cute are they? especially the little ones. I think these would be great to use as party favors or treat bags.  I punched three holes at the top - the center one for the brad and the two outside ones to thread the ribbon through.  These were just for fun to try the assignment, I have no idea if and when I'll ever use them, but I can totally see making them in the future when I have a need for them.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Waaaay to stinkin' cute. I could see them used as a placecard with the persons name on them and little treats inside. How great is Cricut? I mean, really! I've got a number of posts of yours to catch up on. I haven't been online too much lately so I'm a bit behind in my reading so I'm off to see what else you've been up to!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started reading your blog...so cute! My husband got me a Cricut for Christmas...( I know it's now almost May!) and I know the basic stuff...but I really could use a class to learn more!
    I also love that you and your neighbors got together to share craft ideas...that would be my dream neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cricuts are really amazing! If I had one I'd never do anything else :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, Heather! I could definitely see using little ones for favors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are adorable....what a great idea! =) ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...