Thursday, July 12, 2012

No Shopping for the New House!

I must have reminded myself of that 89 times while I was in Home Goods.  I went in to get some small bowls, but couldn't resist looking around.  Check out some of the great stuff I found:




I LOVE this mirror - so blingy and girly and fun!  It didn't have a price tag though :(




I would love to have a chair like this in our bedroom.  It is $399.





Cute frame - more bling :)  Great price @ $5.99!




This is not something I would buy, but it was so stunning and original, I had to take a picture.  It is about 2 ft. in diameter and inside there were some places to set tealights.  $249.



I prefer body wash, but gotta love a soap with my name on it ;)



These were in with the drinking glasses, but I thought it would be so cute as a candle holder.  Another steal at $3.99. 


I did treat myself to something I have been wanting for a looong time:  white dishes.

Our old set was black and I hated them.  It took me awhile to actually buy a set b.c I really wanted to have those shallow salad bowls and so far I had only seen them in very pricey sets.  I was so excited when I saw this box, that I had to swap my hand basket for a cart:



Here is the dinner plate and salad bowl (the rest of the set doesn't stack on each other well):






And everything else, including the little bowls I had gone in for:






Each box was $29 for 4 place settings, so I got 2 boxes. 


I'm so glad I finally got to check these dishes off my wishlist.


xx Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...