Saturday, February 13, 2010

Clipboard Makeover

One of my daily musts are the crossword puzzles my aunt got me hooked on while I was visiting back in January.  You can get hooked, too - click here.

I print the puzzle, attach it to my clipboard, try my best, check my answers online, cheat a little, and then I'm done!!  But I am getting better at them and cheating less :)

My clipboard, you ask?  It was plain brown, but now she {oh yes, it has become a she} has been dolled up to make my puzzle time even more fun!
Photobucket
scrapbook paper front and back, grosgrain ribbon, glitter die-cuts


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choice of paper! What a stylish way to do crosswords!

    -Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked up some small clipboards at Target and while they are "decorated", it's not to my taste so they will be getting a make-over!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...