Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CRICUT BARGAIN ALERT!!


If you live anywhere near the Kingstowne, VA Walmart and you want a Cricut - RUN!!
I just got back and there was a black expression on clearance for $250.  It comes with the Plantin and Serenade Cartridges - Serenade is very rare.  I seriously thought about buying it even though I already have one.  It is at the back of the party supply aisle.

Right next to it were some crop-a-dile sets with a bonus case and 240 eyelets for $20.  I don't know much about this tool -  just that it seems very popular and useful.  And I need a hole punch so I got myself the pink one :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a deal! Too bad I'm up here in PA. Thanks for sharing though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in Pa too :( but someone else will get a great deal!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...