Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving Week!!

Are you all as excited as I am for this week?

I have two projects coming up on Monday and Tuesday.

Wednesday, my hubby and I are traveling to Long Island and once we hit my parents house the baking begins!!

Thursday we are having 15 people for thanksgiving dinner.

Friday - time to relax and spend time with the family.  We aren't big on the Black Friday sales, we usually go to the movies and I have to have pizza and chinese food.  No other city does it like the NY metro area.

I'll try to make as many pics of the cooking, table scape and all the chaos FUN of Thanksgiving dinner.

Plus:  Remember my entry table with all the nutcrackers my husband collects?  Over the summer, we finally got all of them out of his grandmother's basement and I unpacked them this weekend.  Here is our mantle:
Photobucket
I can't decide if it is decadent in its abundance or too cluttered.  What do you think?
there are also four 2-foot nutcrackers in front of the fire place and I added more to the entry table.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I like the collection looking a little cluttery. You could always prop some of them up on little present boxes to make different heights if you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's perfect. (I have a very small nutcracker collection on my mantel too.) I think the simplicity of the garland is the perfect accent. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...